Changing My Direction
I'm changing my direction, I don't need perfection
All I need is "you" to have all my dreams come true
You are my heart, my inspiration
And I will give you my dedication.
Everything in my life I had put in order
But since meeting you - I can walk on the border
A place for everything and everything in its place
This was my weakness that I had to face.
Well! I am here now with my heart in my hands
You have shown me how to understand.
Everything in life does have a price
But with your heart you shouldn't think twice
Cause love is the greatest gift of all
Money can't buy it; your heart can't hide it
And you can't define it.
You have shown me how to love, and have given
Me this gift from above.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changing My Direction by louis rams )
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)