Changing My Direction
I'm changing my direction, I don't need perfection
All I need is "you" to have all my dreams come true
You are my heart, my inspiration
And I will give you my dedication.
Everything in my life I had put in order
But since meeting you - I can walk on the border
A place for everything and everything in its place
This was my weakness that I had to face.
Well! I am here now with my heart in my hands
You have shown me how to understand.
Everything in life does have a price
But with your heart you shouldn't think twice
Cause love is the greatest gift of all
Money can't buy it; your heart can't hide it
And you can't define it.
You have shown me how to love, and have given
Me this gift from above.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changing My Direction by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...