People change daily,
They come and they go.
Promises get broken,
But only if you make it so.
You choose your fate by the actions you make.
So darling fight for what you believe in,
Darling fight for me.
You held your breath as you let go,
But I'm asking you to hold tight,
and breathe once more with I.
Staring in the distance as the days change.
Fate may be cold and she sure loves to salt your wounds,
But darling you're the choose to your pain, joy, and to your love.
You choose how you live,
So choose what's best for you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Changing. by Casandra Vice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey