Sleep away the cares of today,
My tired eyes grow weary,
Wondering of the day to come,
The future, dressed in theory.
Who shall I be on the morrow?
What waits in store for me?
Happiness or bitter sorrow?
Can’t wait to peek and see.
Another day in the same ol life,
Contentment has gone his way,
Open door, for worry and strife,
Wild thoughts are going astray.
Calm the mind, to a finer place,
Filled with family and old friends,
Everyone met, with warm embrace,
Any tension, softly cleansed.
Changes much for the better,
Sometimes feeling the worse,
Sunshine to inclement weather,
Naturally willing to be adverse.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Changes by G.R. Gaus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery