Change can mean a loss or change can mean a gain;
Change can give us joy or change can cause us pain.
Change can bring glory or change can point blame;
Change can give us wisdom or change can bring us shame.
Change can lead to poverty or give us untold wealth;
Change can make us suffer or restore us back to health.
Change can bring harmony or change can bring strife;
Change can show us death or lead us back to life.
Change can fulfill our desires or just give us what we need;
Change can show kindness or point the way to greed.
Change can make us humble or change can make us proud;
Change can make us lonely or make us part of the crowd.
Change can be good or bad, it depends on how we view it;
But when God tells us to make a change, we simply have to do it!
So whatever change may come our way, not only will we survive,
But because God is with us, we will also grow and thrive.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change by Brian Swaine )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah