Change can mean a loss or change can mean a gain;
Change can give us joy or change can cause us pain.
Change can bring glory or change can point blame;
Change can give us wisdom or change can bring us shame.
Change can lead to poverty or give us untold wealth;
Change can make us suffer or restore us back to health.
Change can bring harmony or change can bring strife;
Change can show us death or lead us back to life.
Change can fulfill our desires or just give us what we need;
Change can show kindness or point the way to greed.
Change can make us humble or change can make us proud;
Change can make us lonely or make us part of the crowd.
Change can be good or bad, it depends on how we view it;
But when God tells us to make a change, we simply have to do it!
So whatever change may come our way, not only will we survive,
But because God is with us, we will also grow and thrive.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change by Brian Swaine )
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
- We are superior to all, Aftab Alam
- Love Deity, Aftab Alam
- Your Love Affairs With Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- With love affairs, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)