Chalice of Subsistence
My love has no time limits,
You darling are the fabric of space and time
That keeps my heart together.
If a person expresses their love and no one is around to feel it,
does it still beat?
If your heart beats with love,
I want to be the one to witness the sound,
prove to the world that love is pure and unbound.
People search all their lives for loves grail,
I have found my chalice of subsistence.
I don't need any great wonders,
to appreciate the wonder of my existence.
You are the only one I will ever need,
You are the only reason why my heart flows.
And when I die, and my heart has silenced,
Will you cry? Will you follow me?
Like when the arctic sheet melts
and the winter rose is exposed?
Just tell me...
I'm the only one you will ever need.
Now close your eyes, take this journey with me.
Darling take my hand, follow my lead
Forever is everlasting,
and the reason infinity bleeds.
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chalice of Subsistence by Jay Aguiniga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen
- Terminus, Concedo Nulli, Guillermo Veloso
- George Moir Black, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest