Chains Of Trust
Bonds of love,
chains of trust
if everything was as sweet as that
sex play has gone so bad
if chains could just be sweet;
I'm chained to you, you're chained to me
collars, dog tags, a black leather leash
why should there be darkness when this could all just be sweet?
You lead me around because you love me
I'm tied to you because I love you too
Oh, why do people have to use whips?
Where is love and sweet tenderness?
Oh baby, you don't have to blindfold me
and don't worry, I'll never scream
because our love is the sweetest thing
we don't need to get dark, we don't need to get bad
I love you already, already so bad
and who would even want to be bad?
love should never ever be bad.
Oh baby, you can tie up my arms
but then how can I stroke your heart?
Oh baby, we'll never come apart
because we're already all tied up
by the bonds of love
and chains of trust.
Kelly Zion's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chains Of Trust by Kelly Zion )
- The morning sun., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I bleed., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Will She, Harold R Hunt Sr
- You guess, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Beat o matic., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Empty Envelopes, Curtlan Popo
- The ring., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The boogeyman, Harold R Hunt Sr
- God Alone Knows Our Needs, Dr John Celes
- Static scene, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Poetry, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)