Chains Of Trust
Bonds of love,
chains of trust
if everything was as sweet as that
sex play has gone so bad
if chains could just be sweet;
I'm chained to you, you're chained to me
collars, dog tags, a black leather leash
why should there be darkness when this could all just be sweet?
You lead me around because you love me
I'm tied to you because I love you too
Oh, why do people have to use whips?
Where is love and sweet tenderness?
Oh baby, you don't have to blindfold me
and don't worry, I'll never scream
because our love is the sweetest thing
we don't need to get dark, we don't need to get bad
I love you already, already so bad
and who would even want to be bad?
love should never ever be bad.
Oh baby, you can tie up my arms
but then how can I stroke your heart?
Oh baby, we'll never come apart
because we're already all tied up
by the bonds of love
and chains of trust.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chains Of Trust by Kelly Zion )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra