Chains Of Trust
Bonds of love,
chains of trust
if everything was as sweet as that
sex play has gone so bad
if chains could just be sweet;
I'm chained to you, you're chained to me
collars, dog tags, a black leather leash
why should there be darkness when this could all just be sweet?
You lead me around because you love me
I'm tied to you because I love you too
Oh, why do people have to use whips?
Where is love and sweet tenderness?
Oh baby, you don't have to blindfold me
and don't worry, I'll never scream
because our love is the sweetest thing
we don't need to get dark, we don't need to get bad
I love you already, already so bad
and who would even want to be bad?
love should never ever be bad.
Oh baby, you can tie up my arms
but then how can I stroke your heart?
Oh baby, we'll never come apart
because we're already all tied up
by the bonds of love
and chains of trust.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chains Of Trust by Kelly Zion )
- Searching truth, gajanan mishra
- Thank You Lord, Athena Hood
- Finnish, Leslie Philibert
- Life shall turn, hasmukh amathalal
- Introverted Victims, Aisling Chia
- No Sheep to Count, Aisling Chia
- Sunset, Kwai Chee Low
- The Immigrants, Romella Kitchens
- Dream of Music, Kwai Chee Low
- An Ode to Coffee, Kwai Chee Low
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)