Ferdinand L Quintos
Chain Poem - 7 FEEL LIFE
Wander under the luminescence,
exhilarating like angel’s shining halo,
of the waxing old yet fair Luna
and feel life goes on like new.
Walk under the refreshing drizzle
enlivening the vast arid plains,
slaking the raging summer’s thirst,
then savor life’s vibrancy renew.
(A chain poem is like any ordinary poem. However, every line after the first starts with the last letter of the last word of the line it follows and the last letter of the last word of the last line ends with the first letter of the first word of the first line. There is, thus, no rhyme scheme.)
Ferdinand L Quintos's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chain Poem - 7 FEEL LIFE by Ferdinand L Quintos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards