Certain deeds are not considered as a healthy practice!
One should not touch and use the oil
…already smeared over the hair in his head
for the other parts of the body!
One should not touch
…and use the dirty dress
worn by others!
One should not accept and wear
…the footwear used by others,
even if it is politely requested!
(It is not a healthy practice to use the same oil
put to the hair in the head to other parts of the body,
use the dirty dress worn by others
and wear the footwear used by others)
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Certain deeds are not considered as a healthy practice! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'Aasaarak kOvai'
தலையுரைத்த எண்ணெயா லெவ்வுறுப்புந் தீண்டார்
பிறருடுத்த மாசுணியுந் தீண்டார் செருப்புக்
குறையெனினுங் கொள்ளா ரிரந்து.12 ஆசாரக்கோவை
Comments about this poem (Certain deeds are not considered as a healthy practice! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman