The most amazing thing
Comes from sight and sound
When a child is born again
Into a most unlikely background
And be not influence by bad things
They hear going around every time
Going on in central society,
We find them not too far behind.
Symbolism of the great and the good,
With immediate sense of euphoria,
Find the measures to get ahead
Allow circumstances the lava.
That will dispel doubt and fear
Keep you down with sorrow and grief
And stop you from growing stronger
But keep striving for goals in your life.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Central society by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- How Long iS yOUr List of Should?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez