Cendres de Lune
When your sun will burn away
I'll become cendres de Lune.
When your sun will pass away
I'll remain cendres de Lune.
And the wind will carry me
Through the desert,
Through the dunes,
Angelique Hell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cendres de Lune by Angelique Hell )
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam