Babatunde Idowu Ebenezer
Come, oh thou Ghost so Holy,
And let our mortal souls so inspire.
Let thy our Word in our hearts taste like roly-poly,
And thy divine light in our minds burn like fire.
Let thy wisdom on us today impart,
And on us pour thy blessed Unction from above.
For thou all knowledge and wisdom art,
And also power, glory, life and love.
Annoint us today as thee we worship,
And unto us show thy merciful face.
Grant us peace in this our fellowship,
And let not be far from us thy grace.
Teach us to follow thee father and thy son,
And thee of both but one be in eternal merit.
Come thee unto us in one Holy Person,
Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Babatunde Idowu Ebenezer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Celestial Invocation by Babatunde Idowu Ebenezer )
- The Eternal Moment, Yohan Confectioner
- Drinks, Yohan Confectioner
- Adolescence, Yohan Confectioner
- Stillness, Yohan Confectioner
- Time In History, George Egba
- Jadavpur University Campus, The Coffee H.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Nature To You, Yohan Confectioner
- Dreams Come, Yohan Confectioner
- ZZ Bomb Abroad. Spank At Home, Saiom Shriver
- Dreams Go, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)