Babatunde Idowu Ebenezer
Come, oh thou Ghost so Holy,
And let our mortal souls so inspire.
Let thy our Word in our hearts taste like roly-poly,
And thy divine light in our minds burn like fire.
Let thy wisdom on us today impart,
And on us pour thy blessed Unction from above.
For thou all knowledge and wisdom art,
And also power, glory, life and love.
Annoint us today as thee we worship,
And unto us show thy merciful face.
Grant us peace in this our fellowship,
And let not be far from us thy grace.
Teach us to follow thee father and thy son,
And thee of both but one be in eternal merit.
Come thee unto us in one Holy Person,
Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Babatunde Idowu Ebenezer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Celestial Invocation by Babatunde Idowu Ebenezer )
- At times we are only set on passing (Ame.., Gert Strydom
- The Implementation Is Seldom Unchanged, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Clean India Campaign, Dr John Celes
- Holy Journey, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- MISSION, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Life's Numbers, Randy McClave
- Imagining Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hunted, Mae AC.
- 13 April 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 7 Aprl 2014, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)