CELEBRATION OF LIFE
When the early rays of
the sun fall on the
trees and with its freshness
wake the world.
When the full moon with
its calm rays give the
tired soul the relief
When the flowery grooves
in the garden create the
fragrance for the
When the spring with
all its colors and
creation creates freshness
My heart become soulful
and love to be with it.
But when the same sun
goes down leaving only darkness.
When the same moon
get surrounded by dark clouds.
When the same flowers fall
on the ground and rot and
things and people end.
It make me realize that
how permanent is change.
How small these happiness are.
My heart say to live and to
celebrate this short life can be
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CELEBRATION OF LIFE by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Sir Walter Scott
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The unknown face, vinit ghosh
- Kiss Me Bye, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Lust, Love, Hate, Pain, freya busby
- ruff draft.., Leila Hadi
- On Repeat, Leila Hadi
- Ammunition for the Cause, Leila Hadi
- my high school poetry, Leila Hadi
- westnile, Leila Hadi
- With colors, gajanan mishra
- OBITUARY TO INNOCENTS (KILLED SCHOOL CHI.., shuvo chakraborty