Ceate a spirit
As you go through life you create a spirit, a force of attraction, as an adult a great deal of what you do in the process of individuation (and in therapy) is weed out the bad programming, the no longer useful attractor patterns of your past, while at the same time you expand on the attractor patterns that are beneficial for your expansion and for the emergence as well as the cultivation of latent forces in you, the more actively you engage in this, the more you make a path of least resistance for others, that is you positively influence others while you ad to the culture. The best results of this is that you give the children of your and future generations a better start, they go through life more free from outdated and destructive forces and more able to recognize as well as express the life affirming forces in themselves.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ceate a spirit by Anthony Cavuoti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh