Cavalcade of flowers
In my heart is a cavalcade of flowers
each with a single root:
each point baring a bandanas lance!
at the first of summers, many, full-round fruits.
Oh joy! the joy of a loving torment!
that hanging grape upon the vine
that virginal-moon; sitting in her convent.
Who isn't barren of the facts, she'll be 'His, or mine? '
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cavalcade of flowers by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero