Caused You Pain
Spinning in circles, getting dizzy, wont someone catch me before I fall?
Feeling sick at all the things I see, of all the things I do to you
Dont mean to hurt you, really I dont
Wish I could just forget what happened and re-do the past
All the times I hurt you, but I cant and you wont speak to me
And its all my fault, once again its me who causes pain.
You hurt me twice, but I forgave you, I loved you still
Then came the day I realized I couldn't go on this rollercoaster
Of emotions you put me thru constantly
I had to move on and find out who I really am
Without you holding me back emotionally afraid of doing something wrong
Of you not approving or what you would say
Now I've moved on, but what of you? ?
You put up a wall to avoid more hurt
You've locked me out, wont let me help you
Blame me for you laying alone in darkness
Depressed and wishing to disappear
But this was your own doing.
Wish I could help but a wise person once told me
'If helping them hurts you, let someone else help them, '
I know if I helped you, it would only hurt me
So I have to let you go and let someone else help you
But why is this so hard? ? To let you go? ?
Wishing I knew what else I could do besides miss you.
He holds me close, whispers that it will all be okay
But he doesnt know your the reason I'm crying, shaking
Turning away, trying to not reveal the reason for all this
Should I tell him or keep hiding it? ?
What will become of you if I dont help You? ! ? !
Not eating, hardly sleeping.....are you the reason? ? ? ? ? ?
Karley Kay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Caused You Pain by Karley Kay )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Ballade [I die of thirst beside the foun.., François Villon
- To Rosemounde, Geoffrey Chaucer
- Jo aashiqui me sarvsrestha hota hai, Sumit Rawat
- Amor vincit omnia, Suhail Kakorvi
- Stilling to North, Arthur Sze
- Counting the Days, Leonard Champlin
- Blue or Green, James Galvin
- By Sun Arisen, Saiom Shriver
- From Weapon To Lifegiver, Saiom Shriver
- Ars Poetica (cocoons), Dana Levin