Caught In The Wind
Caught in the wind a relic stays,
Underneath the bush of real values,
One of the leaves sheds its life
To be a ghost for the real man.
Causes of intelligence are few,
Relics matter and mutter their praise
For the owner of roads and rides,
His life is hers and her life is his,
A religion resides in reality
Forming the guardian to be.
My winds are caught in the rain,
It swings to the marching sound,
Living among the beautiful people
As water munches away and
Resistance is so abject an act
That writing is too punctual a manner
For the ones who adore
And the ones to surprise.
Resting happens so fast,
My winds are lately in the shell
Of doubt, filling it with love and hearts
Beating like the windy waters
Of the sea, a sea so beauteous with
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Caught In The Wind by Naveed Akram )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner