Caught In A Complaint
Caught in a desert
Its too dry.
Caught in the rain
Its too wet.
Caught in the sun
Its too hot.
Caught in the snow
Its way too cold.
Caught in a complaint
Got to free my soul.
Cecelia Weir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Caught In A Complaint by Cecelia Weir )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(August 8, 1884 – January 29, 1933)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I Am Third, Perry Biggerstaff
- Nigeria Political Vampires, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Alack! Afore! Alack! Afore!, Dexsta Ray
- WAR modern art-form of meaninglessness, George Dee Vuy
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila
- The Main Ingredient, Lawrence S. Pertillar