RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Catching hearts and playing at love, forgetting it's
pain in moments of elliptical torment.
Rehearsing feelings of goodness and titillating
romance over monumental embraces of love.
Phrasing words together, writing poetry, trying to
gather wonderful feelings it brings into poems of
Rolling over a tongue, savoring each moment it fills
a heart with secure expressions.
Always praying for more to extend into future horizons
of life and it's romantic phases.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Catching Hearts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta