RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Intently wondering what life actually holds,
and will it ever be learned?
Curiously thinking, trying to imagine what
has never been told.
Feelings going in and out, catching onto
clouds before they evaporate in thin air.
Gasping for knowledge, holding it's edges,
attempting to pull it closer to no avail.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Catching Feelings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Miracle in a Poem, Sandra Feldman
- Angels Come (Haiku), Sambanath Denis
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak