Today I heard the only verdict you could possibly find,
That my words are nothing but the subjectivity of my own diseased mind..
You see me as the catalyst of all the dark things you did,
For I bring out sheer darkness in the heart of every soul I mingle with..
I know I'm silent and there's no emotion to be found,
Yet my heart beats even without its music or any sound..
And still of my existence I'm aware,
I eat and breathe and I'm no machine so there's nothing to fear..
For you would like to hear the words you so much desire,
To hear me say 'it was all because of me' and make me the liar..
For you're so ignorant and never understanding,
And my need for you to understand me stops to be evermore demanding..
Rick Adriolo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Catalyst.. by Rick Adriolo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak