The cool breeze of the dawn
with the slim sunlight,
Followed by the glaring sunshine
the chirping of birds, the song of cuckoo,
What a fresh morning sight to view!
The silent afternoon,
The calm warm air,
The noise of the swaying leaves
A subtle song heard from a far off place
What a peaceful noon away from the usual rat race!
Seated by the seashore
The sight of the fishing boats and ships in the middle of the sea
The waves trying to get on the land, retrace and come again
The sea shells coming along with the water to the shore
Worth an evening to adore!
A gaze at the night sky
The crescent moon
The twinkling stars
If a shooting star also gives way
What a pleasant sight to end the day!
I would long to have a day like this
The soft haze of a spring day
The red fire on a long winters evening
To submerge in this dream land
For a day be freed from the routine errand!
So Come, Lets sing our songs
Dream our dreams
Hope our hope and
Pray our prayer
with a sense of Carpe Diem.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Carpe Diem by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CANDOR 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- ummeedein, rohit kumar choudhary
- RATIONALITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov