Christian K. Montiel
Carmelita from the store.
Carmelita from the store
Thinking about you and knowing that the only reason why I go to the store is to see you but you don’t know only me and nobody else because you’re a special person for me.
But why this obsession with you, I just wonder if you may know that I like you and I think about you every day and night and I dream about you and me be on a world of love and peace for us only me and you.
My love, my secret love and I remember when you told me that you man don’t understand you and mistreat you and I was so angry because I couldn’t do anything to save you but now I’m just here writing down this thoughts that I couldn’t tell you and now you are gone forever and you man is locked up and I’m sorry that you live your life misunderstood and I could understand you when you cry in front me but I think love is a feeling so strong that you keep it no matter what and now you pay price of be in love and misunderstood carmelita and I got one more thing to tell you I love you and miss my secret love the one only for me and I hope god be with you.
R.I.P by Christian montiel
(This is for every woman who is kill for home abuses and I hope man reflect one day and learn to respect our women and that way we don’t raise the babies who hate the ladies)
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Carmelita from the store. by Christian K. Montiel )
- Banter, Stephen Peter Mills
- Old House, Naveed Khalid
- You Are My Addiction, Hayley Lewis
- Unwed Mother (A Confession Of Love), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Games, Hayley Lewis
- Late Night T.V With The Volume Set To Zero, Stephen Peter Mills
- Collage, Naveed Khalid
- False Deity, Hayley Lewis
- Cloze, Naveed Khalid
- Foremost among the Finest!, Stanley Collymore
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns