RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Canyons Of Intellect
Vehicles riding down the street,
fading into window reflections as miles creep
upon each page of mysterious contemplation.
Knowing glances meet along rides of thought as
they converse and merge with extrapolating
avenues in juxtapositions.
Betraying silent vibrations of yesterday,
coalescing, bringing about ideal situations in
canyons of intellect.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Canyons Of Intellect by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid