Dogs are a pain
Dogs are a drain
Dogs stink when wet
Dogs give you affection
Dogs give you direction
Dogs make a fine pet
Dogs embarrass you
Dogs harass you
Dogs are so base
Dogs will lie for you
Dogs will die for you
Dogs know their own place
Dogs are a contradiction are they not?
Dogs seem right out of fiction
Tis their lot!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Canines by Don Eckles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock