Candy Candy Not So Good
Ouch my teeth hurt,
Candy candy not so good.
Candy candy stuck in my teeth!
That lovely taste..
It's just so sweet! !
My mum always tells me 'candy candy not so good, it will hurt your teeth UNDERSTOOD! '
I want candy,
I want to eat,
I don't care what anyone says,
know that candy is the best.
Mummy was right!
Because of candy I can't even bite.
Candy candy not so good,
Just remember to brush your teeth because..
Candy candy is not so good..
For your teeth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Candy Candy Not So Good by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty