Can You Hold An Ocean?
Look into my eyes
But hold her hand
With a laugh and giggle
We're face to face
But to who?
I have you
But can I keep an ocean like you?
Wild and untamed
Fluid and ever-moving
Will you claim another
Or will I stay barely breathing
At your surface?
Sliding gently across the sand
While others hold on and fail
But if she survives
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can You Hold An Ocean? by Autumn Winds )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mechanical Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life on the edge, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Miracle in a Poem, Sandra Feldman
- Angels Come (Haiku), Sambanath Denis
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak