Can you look me in the eyes.
Can you tell me you love me.
Can you say it over and over again.
Can you really say it and mean it.
Cause I can.
I can say I love you.
I can say it over and over again.
Can you really look at me and lie.
Can you tell me a lie and think things are ok.
But really can you look me in the eyes
And tell me that she means nothing to you.
Can you tell me everything that you told her.
Can you tell me I'm as special as her.
Can you tell me you'll never hurt me.
Can you really promise me that you'll never hurt me.
Cause I know I could never hurt you.
I know I love you to much.
Your special to me no matter what.
So, can you really look me in the eyes,
And tell me you truely love me.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can You by Kelsea Osterman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- SCARRING, Satish Verma
- you not a good being, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Invention of Streetlights, Cole Swensen
- teenage pregnancy, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- Emerge into one, hasmukh amathalal
- do you still remember?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Power Holders, ali chukwuemeka
- what is love?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- If a Garden of Numbers, Cole Swensen
- In your language, gajanan mishra