Can you look me in the eyes.
Can you tell me you love me.
Can you say it over and over again.
Can you really say it and mean it.
Cause I can.
I can say I love you.
I can say it over and over again.
Can you really look at me and lie.
Can you tell me a lie and think things are ok.
But really can you look me in the eyes
And tell me that she means nothing to you.
Can you tell me everything that you told her.
Can you tell me I'm as special as her.
Can you tell me you'll never hurt me.
Can you really promise me that you'll never hurt me.
Cause I know I could never hurt you.
I know I love you to much.
Your special to me no matter what.
So, can you really look me in the eyes,
And tell me you truely love me.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can You by Kelsea Osterman )
- Gaza City, Nathalie Handal
- The safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Limerick-35, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- no more love story, The Princess is
- Illogical, Margaret Moran
- Want, The Princess is
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Teleskof, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bearing With One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)