Can you look me in the eyes.
Can you tell me you love me.
Can you say it over and over again.
Can you really say it and mean it.
Cause I can.
I can say I love you.
I can say it over and over again.
Can you really look at me and lie.
Can you tell me a lie and think things are ok.
But really can you look me in the eyes
And tell me that she means nothing to you.
Can you tell me everything that you told her.
Can you tell me I'm as special as her.
Can you tell me you'll never hurt me.
Can you really promise me that you'll never hurt me.
Cause I know I could never hurt you.
I know I love you to much.
Your special to me no matter what.
So, can you really look me in the eyes,
And tell me you truely love me.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can You by Kelsea Osterman )
- Haunted By You, Wilma Horne
- Descent Into Hate, Wilma Horne
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)