'CAN THERE BE A BETTER WAY? '
Here we are the smartest creatures on this Earth
and we treat someone who has done wrong like dirt.
Does that makes us any better than them?
Does that make us enemies or friends?
“He who has not sinned cast the first stone.”
Remember Jesus said this
I drive this part home.
Now can there be a better way?
To change the system that is not working till this day?
I think we are humans with more than enough brains
hopefully more love and kindness
than control, shame and blame.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on Easter, March 31,2013
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('CAN THERE BE A BETTER WAY? ' by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel