Can't You See?
The whispers of the darkest days
pull on the strings of my heart
A shiver runs down my bare arms
and tears are left unshed
I make my pain
But no one notices
Why can't they see my screams?
Does no one really care to see
How far I'm falling?
I just need a hand to hold on to
But I'm alone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can't You See? by E.M McCarry )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)