can't make up my mind!
I can't make up my mind about you.
you've no self confidence and its absence is making it harder to make up my mind about you.
you're a great friend and i know you'll be with me til the end.
you're too scared of what your parents will think and it's making my heart sink.
I love you but you seem to see me as above you.
I trust you with my heart event though its like a damaged piece of art work.
when i talk you listen with such care it's hard to compare.
what more do i need to do to show you I love you and have since you were barely a seed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (can't make up my mind! by Lucy Grainger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels