Christian K. Montiel
Can't Ignore You Love
Hey woman I don't know what is wrong with me,
But since you being gone I can't ignore you love
Because it seems that everywhere I go, I see you face,
But don't worry about me, just remember one thing I do
Wish you the best for you.
Tonight I'm going to write you the last love poem,
Because my hopes die since you left me that sad morning
And all for my foolishness now I know that is true that you
Don’t know what you have until is gone from you.
So good bye beautiful woman that never meant to be for me
But I just one to tell you one thing that has bother me alot
And that is that I can't forget about you love.
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can't Ignore You Love by Christian K. Montiel )
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath