(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Can Sorry Mend A Broken Heart?
Can 'sorry' mend a broken heart?
Can 'sorry' take back words that destroy?
Can 'sorry' repair a betrayed love?
Can 'sorry' cure a debilitating illness?
Can 'sorry' overcome the death of a loved one?
Can 'sorry' erase mans inhumanity to man?
The list of what 'sorry' can not
do, is endless.
As well meaning as the word 'sorry' is
many times...'sorry' is simply not enough.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can Sorry Mend A Broken Heart? by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
Poem of the Day
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Lob, Edward Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)