Shawn Elder II
Can I Live? ? ?
Can I live in a world where violence isn't an issue.
Can I walk down the street without holding a pistol.
Can I not live my life in fear.
Can I not have to see someone I love in tears.
Can I live in a peaceful world where things like this aren't an issue.
I don't know what kind of world I'm living in today, I think I need a tissue.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can I Live? ? ? by Shawn Elder II )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra