Shawn Elder II
Can I Live? ? ?
Can I live in a world where violence isn't an issue.
Can I walk down the street without holding a pistol.
Can I not live my life in fear.
Can I not have to see someone I love in tears.
Can I live in a peaceful world where things like this aren't an issue.
I don't know what kind of world I'm living in today, I think I need a tissue.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can I Live? ? ? by Shawn Elder II )
- Saying I Do, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A SONG FOR YOU, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Quick-Sand, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- this day, sheade rudman
- Love Always, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Smile Not For All, Savita Tyagi
- Life with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love for OLUEBUBE, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Broken Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My mattress, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)