Shawn Elder II
Can I Live? ? ?
Can I live in a world where violence isn't an issue.
Can I walk down the street without holding a pistol.
Can I not live my life in fear.
Can I not have to see someone I love in tears.
Can I live in a peaceful world where things like this aren't an issue.
I don't know what kind of world I'm living in today, I think I need a tissue.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can I Live? ? ? by Shawn Elder II )
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery