Can I Cry?
The night has suddenly turned so silent. Everything is just on a stand still right now. Sometimes complete silence can be so haunting. It gives no option but to just be still like a statue with no emotions at all. Life turns lifeless sometimes since nothing really remains to be done. These moments of life are passing by in silence. Feel so much of pain inside me that nothing can be done about it. All efforts appear to be useless in a manner that they have never been ever before. It hurts as my essence feels the grief too of just being alive.
The mind refuses to function by saying I have had enough of this haunting silence. Darkness says that I feel like living no more in this grief. Have nothing which is remaining as my heart feels so empty. Can I cry? My heart just says that let life go on. Maybe, some day things will be okay.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can I Cry? by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate