Can I Cry?
The night has suddenly turned so silent. Everything is just on a stand still right now. Sometimes complete silence can be so haunting. It gives no option but to just be still like a statue with no emotions at all. Life turns lifeless sometimes since nothing really remains to be done. These moments of life are passing by in silence. Feel so much of pain inside me that nothing can be done about it. All efforts appear to be useless in a manner that they have never been ever before. It hurts as my essence feels the grief too of just being alive.
The mind refuses to function by saying I have had enough of this haunting silence. Darkness says that I feel like living no more in this grief. Have nothing which is remaining as my heart feels so empty. Can I cry? My heart just says that let life go on. Maybe, some day things will be okay.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can I Cry? by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- In search of a war, SALINI NAIR
- Feelings! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Lady Purities, L.B. Temuco
- Charge Of Acidity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Deserts Of Beginning Times, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Excuse Him, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lost Love, Michael ValadaoMartins
- It's muddy around, SALINI NAIR
- I am patient, Charity Nduhiu
- Lighting Quick Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak