can i be
the cup for your coffee?
the towel to your body?
the blanket for your cold nights?
can i be
the thoughts flowing out of your mind?
the music that you hear?
the laughter of your heart?
if that can be
then i tell you....
you are all these things to me!
Still Mee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can I? by Still Mee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- As darkness falls, Danielle Dessels
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -75, Ronjoy Brahma
- zoveel stuckken, zoveel vragen een puzze.., co the skipper
- DEPENDING ON ME, Satish Verma
- Happiness, Danielle Dessels
- No More a Refugee, Guillermo Veloso
- Victim, Danielle Dessels
- When The Baby Started Crying, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fare thee well, bryan wallace
- hycooo, Morgan Michaels