Can Any One?
No one should
No one should defy
No one should deny
The truth that stays behind
One must try to find
Who are we?
Are we frank and free?
Why stars are far?
What on earth we stand for!
Not much ice to break
Not so loud to speak
One must feel great and not weak
keep conscious clear to greet
Love is only message
Will yesterday may remain same today to manage?
We, for all times, tend to disagree
Under the pretext of human being as not free
I shall and forever
Forget not ever
Just be the one for time to come
Stand in wait and always welcome
I wish to cry
But it may be futile try
She will not stand by
If I show some weakness to come by
Who will carry the burden?
She had promised then
She had waited for days to respond
I stand and wait for her response
Dreams fly and bring me back
Remind me that I am actor on stage
What happens if she refuses to align?
I must take decision to realign
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can Any One? by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra