Can Any One?
No one should
No one should defy
No one should deny
The truth that stays behind
One must try to find
Who are we?
Are we frank and free?
Why stars are far?
What on earth we stand for!
Not much ice to break
Not so loud to speak
One must feel great and not weak
keep conscious clear to greet
Love is only message
Will yesterday may remain same today to manage?
We, for all times, tend to disagree
Under the pretext of human being as not free
I shall and forever
Forget not ever
Just be the one for time to come
Stand in wait and always welcome
I wish to cry
But it may be futile try
She will not stand by
If I show some weakness to come by
Who will carry the burden?
She had promised then
She had waited for days to respond
I stand and wait for her response
Dreams fly and bring me back
Remind me that I am actor on stage
What happens if she refuses to align?
I must take decision to realign
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can Any One? by hasmukh amathalal )
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
- Songs For Harmony By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Aleksandra, Thomas Bates
- Contained Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's The Noise, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)