Call me a Renaissance Man? Thank you.
Call me a gentleman? Of course.
Call me a scoundrel? Well...
Call me a cowboy? Proudly.
Call me a poet? You know it.
Call me a philosopher? I think therefore I am.
Call me a flirt? Probably.
Call me a dreamer? Decidedly.
Call me a lover? That is what I was meant to be.
Call me a man for all occasions? Count on it.
Call me old fashioned? Really?
Call me romantic? Hopelessly!
Call me funny? Hopefully.
Call me wonderful? Would you?
Call me woeful? At times.
Call me lonely? Only most of the time.
Call me spiritual? I am tryin'.
Call me friend? Forever.
Call me flawed? Without a doubt.
Call me ordinary? Thems fightin' words! ! !
MacGregor Tagliaferro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Copyright 2012 Cowboy Coleridge All rights reserved
Comments about this poem (Call Me by MacGregor Tagliaferro )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(7 October 1948 -)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- I am with you, Tiku akp
- आबै-आबौनि गामि, Ronjoy Brahma
- जोमैनि गामियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Ogling breasts … 2112-14, saadat tahir
- गोसोखौ बुरखायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Banging, Casey Renee Kiser
- New Birth, Paul Sebastian
- First Encounter - Tan Sri Clement Hii, john tiong chunghoo
- I Chose To Mickey With The Mouse, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Honey-Bee Lover, Paul Sebastian