Call me a Renaissance Man? Thank you.
Call me a gentleman? Of course.
Call me a scoundrel? Well...
Call me a cowboy? Proudly.
Call me a poet? You know it.
Call me a philosopher? I think therefore I am.
Call me a flirt? Probably.
Call me a dreamer? Decidedly.
Call me a lover? That is what I was meant to be.
Call me a man for all occasions? Count on it.
Call me old fashioned? Really?
Call me romantic? Hopelessly!
Call me funny? Hopefully.
Call me wonderful? Would you?
Call me woeful? At times.
Call me lonely? Only most of the time.
Call me spiritual? I am tryin'.
Call me friend? Forever.
Call me flawed? Without a doubt.
Call me ordinary? Thems fightin' words! ! !
MacGregor Tagliaferro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Copyright 2012 Cowboy Coleridge All rights reserved
Comments about this poem (Call Me by MacGregor Tagliaferro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal
- Days off, Christian Lacdael
- Meteorologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal