Call me a Renaissance Man? Thank you.
Call me a gentleman? Of course.
Call me a scoundrel? Well...
Call me a cowboy? Proudly.
Call me a poet? You know it.
Call me a philosopher? I think therefore I am.
Call me a flirt? Probably.
Call me a dreamer? Decidedly.
Call me a lover? That is what I was meant to be.
Call me a man for all occasions? Count on it.
Call me old fashioned? Really?
Call me romantic? Hopelessly!
Call me funny? Hopefully.
Call me wonderful? Would you?
Call me woeful? At times.
Call me lonely? Only most of the time.
Call me spiritual? I am tryin'.
Call me friend? Forever.
Call me flawed? Without a doubt.
Call me ordinary? Thems fightin' words! ! !
MacGregor Tagliaferro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Copyright 2012 Cowboy Coleridge All rights reserved
Comments about this poem (Call Me by MacGregor Tagliaferro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The best I could do, Somanathan Iyer
- A Confidence Born Of Grace, John deVries
- HAIKU...The Wizard of Ice, Ken e Hall
- Beautiful, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Landscapes Of Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak