Call me a Renaissance Man? Thank you.
Call me a gentleman? Of course.
Call me a scoundrel? Well...
Call me a cowboy? Proudly.
Call me a poet? You know it.
Call me a philosopher? I think therefore I am.
Call me a flirt? Probably.
Call me a dreamer? Decidedly.
Call me a lover? That is what I was meant to be.
Call me a man for all occasions? Count on it.
Call me old fashioned? Really?
Call me romantic? Hopelessly!
Call me funny? Hopefully.
Call me wonderful? Would you?
Call me woeful? At times.
Call me lonely? Only most of the time.
Call me spiritual? I am tryin'.
Call me friend? Forever.
Call me flawed? Without a doubt.
Call me ordinary? Thems fightin' words! ! !
MacGregor Tagliaferro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Copyright 2012 Cowboy Coleridge All rights reserved
Comments about this poem (Call Me by MacGregor Tagliaferro )
- With love at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Illusion perpetuates., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love inspired meetings inspire, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Autumn, Deborah Kelley
- Fear of God?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Keep On Groovin', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Benefits For Them Do Not Exist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Come close, hasmukh amathalal
- Cows caught, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)