Caffeine Blues (Nonet)
I look at the clock and it is late.
Time to wake up and start new day.
Tick tick tock tick hear the clock.
Try to keep eyes open
But can not do it
Need that coffee
Very bad to
Poet Other Poems
- (A) Rainbow Connection (Free Style)
- 9/11: A Day Of Infamy (Chain poem)
- A Chocolate Nut (Free Style)
- A Graduation Day Poem(Acrostic)
- A Song Of Hope (X-Factor)
- A Song Of Love (Free Style)
- A Vision Of Love
- Across The Miles (Free Style)
- Against All The Odds (Free Style)
- Aim High (Pub Bell)
- All The Way Through (Redondilla)
- Alone (Rondelet)
- Always (Deten)
- Always There (Free Style)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.