The cadaver people
in cadaver houses
and cadaver cars
smile cadaver smiles
and live cadaver lives
they pretend to be real people
but are cadavers on the inside.
Their cadavers worlds,
and cadaver carcasses
the cadavers live in
and the cadavers drag around
are only feeble and wearisome
the cadavers hearts are in the ground.
The earth's cadavers;
and lonely cadavers,
and cadavers outward,
all used to be outside
but then they became full cadavers.
Kelly Zion's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cadaver People by Kelly Zion )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner