Soumita Sarkar Ray
You stayed with us
for years few.
You worked with us
in all tasks due.
The tallest soul
that ever strutted here
A bright face which
has a smile to share.
Your own tongue Malyalam
English naturally is your flavour
Eklavya now takes the credit
but to make your Hindi savour.
Our pain sounds heavy
we gain and loose equally
A wish from each heart
will make you happy eternally.
Yes, you leave us today
pray, with no tears or sigh
you shall receive a life of Dreams
We all say you goodbye.
Soumita Sarkar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bye Aishu... by Soumita Sarkar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen
- Terminus, Concedo Nulli, Guillermo Veloso
- George Moir Black, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest