Muhammad ibn Idris Al Shafii
Nothing can scratch your skin quite like your own nails,
So take care of all your affairs by yourself.
And if you must seek help for some of your needs,
Then seek out a person who knows well your virtue.
Muhammad ibn Idris Al Shafii's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By Yourself by Muhammad ibn Idris Al Shafii )
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah