Muhammad ibn Idris Al Shafii
Nothing can scratch your skin quite like your own nails,
So take care of all your affairs by yourself.
And if you must seek help for some of your needs,
Then seek out a person who knows well your virtue.
Muhammad ibn Idris Al Shafii's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By Yourself by Muhammad ibn Idris Al Shafii )
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI