By the light we see
By the light we see,
with open eyes...
often just the surface,
blinded in glare,
lost in the shadows,
hiding behind veils,
missing the hidden truth!
It is only when windows of the heart opened..
even in the depth of darkness...
matters become so much clearer,
that truth surfaces from the depth of ignorance.
spiritual seeker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By the light we see by spiritual seeker )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(15 April 1958)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Elinor Morton Wylie
(7 September 1885 – 16 December 1928)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 입싸방은아메센터jh, hthrth fdghfh
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda