By The Dawn!
When all went dark, by the dawn
Nothing was surrounding, but
Lights of candles in the curtained room,
I felt lonely although I was alone!
When all was calm, by the dawn
Silence was so heavy,
Even with no sound afar, before my eye
Nets of my wrongs and rights were clearly shown.
When all was scented, by the dawn
That smell pierced my inner soul,
I sat with a sailing mind by myself
And every sweet memory could recall!
inas essa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By The Dawn! by inas essa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- Unspoken Harmony, F. J. Thomas
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Haiku: Lessons Taught To Me By Women, Brian Johnston
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- 3 A.M.... wishing I was coming down, Midnights Voice
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- HOLLOW DNOUNCIATIONS AND CONDEMNATIONS A.., MOHAMMAD SKATI