By his strips
Like never before
And my sickness and my pain that I felt I had to endure but my spirt remained happy
In the mist of my tears, I believed God for everything because he is able to perform, to fix, and to turn every kind of situation around in Jesus name. Because by his strips I'm healed!
even if he doesn't do another thing for me! I believe God for everything and that keeps me going in my mind like its the peace I needed and it leaves me smiling in my heart about his ability by his strips.
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By his strips by Clarence Williams )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall