Dr. Debasish Mridha
By Becoming Nothing
Nothing lives, nothing dies but everything exist
Nothing is alive, nothing is dead but everything at its ease.
Nothing is free, nothing is bounded
but everything has its range.
Nothing is permanent, nothing is
static but everything change.
Anything becomes part of everything
by becoming nothing.
Dr. Debasish Mridha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By Becoming Nothing by Dr. Debasish Mridha )
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)