Butterfly Queen Emma Jean
Butterfly Queen Emma Jean is enclosed in a heart of pink
her wings sparkle as her heart wand blinks
then Butterfly Queen Emma Jean starts to speak.
“Melodie, you must go to the Mountain of Birthday dreams
that is where you will find Sarah who is a bluish green tree.
Then take this heart and place it in Sarah Star’s hand
it has special powers that were made in Krendoll land.
Melodie replies, “I will do the best I can, me and UniCandle
unicorn have to fly fast through Krendoll land.
Then with Butterfly Queen Emma Jean’s blink of an eye
she blew them magic fairy dust and Melodie and UniCandle unicorn
were off flying in the Krendoll skies.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Butterfly Queen Emma Jean by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- April fool, lee fones
- Half My Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- H.G Well's Folly, Ronald Chapman
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn
- The Goat (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- ONE'S LIFE SHARE IN LIFE نصيب الواحد في .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley