Butterfly Queen Emma Jean
Butterfly Queen Emma Jean is enclosed in a heart of pink
her wings sparkle as her heart wand blinks
then Butterfly Queen Emma Jean starts to speak.
“Melodie, you must go to the Mountain of Birthday dreams
that is where you will find Sarah who is a bluish green tree.
Then take this heart and place it in Sarah Star’s hand
it has special powers that were made in Krendoll land.
Melodie replies, “I will do the best I can, me and UniCandle
unicorn have to fly fast through Krendoll land.
Then with Butterfly Queen Emma Jean’s blink of an eye
she blew them magic fairy dust and Melodie and UniCandle unicorn
were off flying in the Krendoll skies.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Butterfly Queen Emma Jean by Suzanna Chevalier )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid