Butterfly, Butterfly; so awsome and free, spread your wings and fly to me, ever so gracefull and full of love, you shine like the sun above, Butterfly, Butterly, so awsome and free
, I wishfor the true love you, d bring me to see, Butterfly, Butterfly, so full of color and chear, when I see you, I feel you so near, Butterfly, Butterfly, you lighten my day, and hope in my life you will stay.................
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Butterfly Free by dawn bailey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI