My romance with efflorescences in an arboretum,
Is the most picturesque moment in ultimatum.
I can decorate your garden in style,
Provided, you keep the flora in pride.
Elated to dabble with a child,
As long as, both of us get stirred.
I can pose in variety of striking colours,
Competing positively with seasonal flavours.
I am the world's most aesthetic insect,
With my graphics globally perfect.
Ramesh Anand's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Butterfly by Ramesh Anand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perfectly Imperfect, Marvin Brato Sr
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp
- Plates from Fifteen Years of Marriage, Bill Grace
- Nature's Opera, RoseAnn V. Shawiak