The bushes sail like small colors.
Small, small princesses calmly lead a clear blue path.
All fields pull colorful wings.
I see butterflies!
The adorned mountain winds swiftly flights the field of wings.
Butterflies move like a lively sail.
Life, life, and endurance!
Floating quietly, like a winged angel.
The amazing wings swiftly fly to the blue bush!
Never fight a moon!
Wings travel so far...
Life is too short!
Time for never ending sleep,
Bye Bye Butterflies...
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Butterflies by Ronald Chapman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Carlos Drummond de Andrade
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- The Tiger, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Recipe To Live, Asma Riaz Khan
- Mind Over Matter (Scream), Joseph Archer
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Holy Night - Weihnacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen