Why did the dedication of
soldiers in the front
bring tears in my eyes,
The shocking news of
the terrorist attack
and deaths of ten,
stirred my nerves!
I don't know.
Even i can't
logic behind it!
- - - -But- - - - - - -
My blood knows,
why did it shake
and filled the heart
with unknown shock.
Is this something like
I clicked the box
and heaved a sigh,
and it's of relief.....
He is there.
Once he told, most of his
poems were written
in the front of J.K.
I'm talking of my
Oh! God, he is alive!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (........But......... by Neela Nath )
- Cupcake capers, Roann Mendriq
- Dschamila, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scattered dreams, gajanan mishra
- The Glow on the Outback Hill, David Lewis Paget
- God's Kind of Poetry, Diane Hine
- Whole world enjoys with this pain,, Aftab Alam
- Epitaph, Naveed Khalid
- By The Corner, Abby Bilan
- COPLA 109 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)