Why did the dedication of
soldiers in the front
bring tears in my eyes,
The shocking news of
the terrorist attack
and deaths of ten,
stirred my nerves!
I don't know.
Even i can't
logic behind it!
- - - -But- - - - - - -
My blood knows,
why did it shake
and filled the heart
with unknown shock.
Is this something like
I clicked the box
and heaved a sigh,
and it's of relief.....
He is there.
Once he told, most of his
poems were written
in the front of J.K.
I'm talking of my
Oh! God, he is alive!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (........But......... by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- A Spray of Water: Tanka [one narcissus], Chimako Tada
- And water lies plainly, Laurie Sheck
- Three Little Words, Adam Wilson
- Smile 1, Suresh Dogra
- Inertia of Mind, Aftab Alam
- Page By Page, Katherine Perry
- Break pen, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Robert Lowell
- Soaking Up Essence Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Full interest, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)