Why did the dedication of
soldiers in the front
bring tears in my eyes,
The shocking news of
the terrorist attack
and deaths of ten,
stirred my nerves!
I don't know.
Even i can't
logic behind it!
- - - -But- - - - - - -
My blood knows,
why did it shake
and filled the heart
with unknown shock.
Is this something like
I clicked the box
and heaved a sigh,
and it's of relief.....
He is there.
Once he told, most of his
poems were written
in the front of J.K.
I'm talking of my
Oh! God, he is alive!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (........But......... by Neela Nath )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- My Sunprincess, Neela Nath
- Colorful Dots-2, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- You, Joseph Archer
- दुखुनि मोदै हुगारनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Colorful Dots-1, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Be The Candle, Neela Nath
- A Very Simple Song, Joseph Archer
- Yule Log, GRANT FRASER
- Necromancy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Song For A Fisherman, Joseph Archer